Sunday, February 1, 2009


One or two , i kept it from her..
i know it will make her feel weird
and make me feel uncomfortable.
so , i am keeping it a secret
till i find that it's ok to say it out..
-------------------------------
Can't believe R did those stuffs but
still have to :(
Me and Her was like fretting how to break the news to R.
...
-------------------------------
Damn ..

I feel so zibei..
ha dunno why also.
I may appear cheerful
I may appear to be one who express herself well.
No matter whether it is anger or happiness.
but in fact, it's not totally right to describe me that way..
I feel that this inferior feeling ,
probably someone like me will understand it.
umm.. maybe ShiYun will understand ?
-----------------------

U know i wanna work harder
but i lack the motivation
part of me thinks that it's not possible.
part of me understands that it is possible.
part of me wants to work hard.
part of me wants to just slack.
Part of me wants myself just to heck care about everything.
but i know fully well i cant
always trapped in this kind of ...
i dunno how to describe it,
but it makes me tired.
mentally.
--------------------------


I think i dont understand myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers